Companies with Great Managers: Participation in Companies with Great Managers provides an avenue for organizations to benchmark, recognize and improve their managerial quotient. Based on the research based R-OPTI model, the program provides a common platform for measuring “Great” managerial quotient. All the participant organizations will select a sample set of employees to participate in the survey based on the size of the organization. The aggregate score of all the participants in the organization will be the aggregate Great Managers’ Score for the organization. The companies with the highest aggregate scores will be declared as the “Company with Great Managers”
Why participate in the “Companies with Great Managers”?
- An opportunity to know your managerial effectiveness quotient and assess how good your managers are vis-à-vis the best in the country
- An opportunity to identify overall strengths and areas of development for the managerial pool in company
- An opportunity to measure effectiveness of your L&D/Talent Management interventions in building a strong Managerial Pool
- An opportunity to build higher engagement levels through building stronger manager and strengthen the manager community
What “Companies with Great Managers” is not?
- It is not an assessment of Organization Culture or Employer Branding or your Talent Management practices
- It is not designed to evaluate individual managers but to see the overall quality of Managers in the organization using a sample identified
- It is not focused on senior leadership only, it encompasses managerial pool at all levels
What will the Organizations Get?
- 1. Organizational Analysis: Provides report on how the organization has fared in the survey. Will be organizational results and also comparison with Top 20. The percentile scores on each of the dimensions will also be provided. The scores are audited and validated by IIM Calcutta faculty.
- 2. Best Practices: PB will provide best practices from the top organizations in terms of managerial capability development as part of the organizational report
- 3. Recommendations: Recommendations from PB’s research on how best organizations can improve their scores
How can Organizations use the results?
- Understand the strengths and improvement areas of managerial talent in the organization
- Benchmark the manager quality against the best in class organizations
- Understand best practices used by organizations
- Plan initiatives that will help them build competitive advantage through quality of managerial talent