The Objective: Under the aegis of The Great Managers Club, individual managers who won the Great Manager Awards 2016 (#GMA16) edition will continue to sustain the learning, build their professional networks, and become champions the Great Manager philosophy within their organizations and beyond.
The Engagement: Upon receipt of the nomination, every nominated manager will be notified with login details and will be invited to participate in a short online survey. In the event that the organization intends to brand the survey internally to reflect some cultural or other dimensions in the survey you can share the same collateral with us so as to modify and reflect the same in the survey. We will distribute our Great Managers Survey strictly in online format. Note that all employee surveys are completely anonymous.
- The awardees from #GMA16 will get an opportunity to interact with senior business and HR professionals through a variety of forums.
- Access to a host of thought leadership: video, audio and digital content on areas pertaining to manager development, coaching, leadership and mentoring.
- Access to webinars hosted by members of the advisory panel and senior professionals from the industry and academia.
- Virtual fire-side chats on LinkedIn with other #GMA16 winners, senior PB consultants and thought leaders.
- Access to a framework to mentor others outside of their respective organizations.
- Participation with members of the social media fraternity through periodic tweet-chats on specific topics.
- An opportunity for the awardees to share their original articles and content which will be shared across channels by PB and Times Ascent.
- Invitation to be a part of the #GMA17 awards ceremony.
We will regularly update this section with thoughts and ideas from our Great Manager Community.
Watch this space for more!