Great Manager Awards Program which is running its 4th edition in 2019 has introduced a new category – ‘T.A.Pai Young HR Leaders’ in partnership with T.A. Pai Management Institute, a reputed educational Institute in India.
What is ‘T.A.Pai Young HR leaders’ award?
The ‘T.A.Pai Young HR Leaders’ is an award to recognize and honor the India Inc. HR leaders. The award highlights and brings to the fore, innovations and industry leading people practices, the impact of which is not just limited to organizations but also on the society and the profession at large.
Why participate in the 'T.A.Pai Young HR Leader Awards'?
‘T.A.Pai Young HR Leaders’ is a new category added to the Great Manager Awards to recognize the HR leaders who have created a difference – who have ‘thought beyond their existing organizational/industry boundaries, made relevant changes, has implemented relevant people strategies, won the credibility hat and built high performance teams, fostered a culture that enabled business growth, and maintained self-integrity throughout his/her career’.
Key Features of ‘T.A.Pai Young HR leaders’
- HR leaders who have created a difference through their leadership and management will be awarded.
- Rigorous and unbiased evaluations by Jury members who are respected and eminent leaders from India Inc.
- The awardees’ respective organizations will be featured in GMA Awards event covered by Economic Times and People Matters.
- Organizations can showcase their best people and leadership practices, and set exemplary examples of work done.
Benefits for participating organization and nominees
- Recognition at a National platform with a special invite to awardees’ families.
- GMA – elite club membership for awardees.
- Help enhance organizations’ employer branding
- Detailed feedback report of awardees by panelist
- Year - long recognition of the awardees and their respective organization through PB’s various social media platforms.
Evaluation Criteria – “Did you make a mark?”
- Has created and implemented people strategy that have improved performance/business growth
- Has designed and successfully implemented changes in people processes resulting efficiency and high TAT
- Has created a circle of high trust and credibility among key stakeholders
- Has gained respect from team members, colleagues/peers from within the organization and industry
- Has built & led successful teams and individual performers through mentoring & coaching over the years
- Has fostered a culture of high performance by enabling collaboration, innovation, execution excellence, fairness & transparency, effective communication, and by ‘walking the talk’
Who is eligible to participate?
A thought leader who has already made a place for him/herself, and currently heading the HR function or People practice in their respective organization.