Step 1- Registration: This awards category is coupled with “Companies with Great Managers” and the participants in CGM program will be given some free nominations for “Hunt for Great Managers.
Step 2 - Nomination: One you have completed registration, our Great Manger representative will get in touch with you and share the relevant collaterals to nominate a sample list of managers who can take the survey.
Eligibility Criteria: All the nominees
- should have spent at least one year in the organization
- Should have a history of being the high performing managers or managing high performing teams
- Should have a record of achieving larger business results
- Should have established their personal credibility as a manager over their time in the organization.
It is suggested that nomination in the organization is done through the following means:
- Nomination by the HR
- Nomination by functional/Business Heads
- Nomination by team members
Step 3 – Survey Participation: Upon receipt of the nomination, every nominated manager will be notified with login details and will be invited to participate in a short online survey. In the event that the organization intends to brand the survey internally to reflect some cultural or other dimensions in the survey you can share the same collateral with us so as to modify and reflect the same in the survey. “We will distribute our Great Managers Survey strictly in online format. Note that all manager surveys are completely anonymous.
Step 4 – Analysis and Reporting: On completion of the survey, we will analyze the scores of all the nominated managers to generate a scorecard for each of them based on the survey results. You can choose to use analysis and survey results generated through this assessment process to measure and pinpoint potential activities that will help you improve managerial quotient and business results. The participant organizations will get the following as their key takeaways:
- Benchmarks: Manager level benchmarks with respect to the manager pool and their comparison with the peer group (Individual manager benchmarks will be provided to the manager)
- Best Practices: PB will provide best practices from the top organizations in terms of managerial capability development as part of the organizational report
- Recommendations: Recommendations from PB’s research on how best organizations can improve their scores
Step 5 - Assessment and Interview: All nominated managers will undergo an Assessment & Post assessment all the managers will undergo an interview based on the model. The interview panel will consist of renowned industry experts from our advisory panel. All the three results (Survey, Assessment and Interview) will be aggregated to come up with final scores.
Step 6 - Announcement of Awards: Post Assessment and interview, we will rank a portion of the participant managers with top scores as “Great Managers”. Not all applicants find themselves on the list, but all organisations have access to their Survey results and Reports. Successful managers will be notified if they are recognised as “Great Managers” and they will be recognised by our media partner ‘Times of India’, at specific executive events, conferences, and presentations.